What you will find is different when dealing with BGSS is our team uses a more personalized one-on-one consultative approach when working with our candidates. This approach has made us extremely successful in placing hundreds of people within California’s wide ranging industries. We want to know who you are and what is important to you as you look for your new position.
Here are some suggestions to make your visit to BGSS as productive for you as possible:
- Please complete the candidate registration online and we will contact you. Once we schedule a time for your interview, we will send you a confirmation email with additional instructions.
- Please review our location so you will be on time for your scheduled appointment. Directions and parking can be found on our Contact Us page.
- You will be asked to complete three simple one page Application Forms prior to your arrival, click the Forms link or go to the Forms page on our website to download and print. If for some reason you can’t fill out the forms prior to your arrival, let us know, we can schedule you 15 minutes earlier.
- Please provide us with a separate reference sheet with a minimum of three professional references (people you reported to directly).
- Bring a clean copy of your resume. Make sure it is up to date and error free.
- If you are interested in contract/temporary work, bring in two (2) pieces of identification that show you have the right to work in the United States. For example; a driver’s license or California ID and a social security card. If you have a passport, that will suffice for both. (We cannot employ you if your identification is not valid).
- Dress as if you were going to an actual job interview. We would like to see how you would present yourself to our clients.
- You will be interviewed by the recruiter that contacted you initially or the recruiter you were referred to contact.
- The whole process will take 30-45 minutes. SMILE – let us see your personality!
- Should you have any questions before your scheduled appointment, please do not hesitate to call.
If you cannot keep your appointment, please call us to cancel.
We will always be happy to reschedule a time for you.